Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pre-Pre-Departure Details!

Salaam! I'm hoping that's what my blog title says... if not, whoops!

I started this blog for all of you guys in the States to keep up with my journey in Morocco. I can't say I've ever been more excited for anything and I cannot wait to share it with everyone! Although I have close to two months before I depart, pre-departure preparations begin really soon and I'll be able keep everyone up to date with all the details as I learn them through my blog!

November is coming fast and will it be a big month! I just figured out my schedule.. well, as best as I can without any set days or class times listed. All I know for sure is that I'm only going to take 12 credits and will have no classes on Fridays! Can you say traveling every weekend?! (anyone want to donate to my traveling funds? let me know ;)) I also know that there will be about 20 students living on campus in Tangier, which I think is a perfect class size. It will be easy to get to know everyone. I can't wait to meet them all!

Our pre-departure meeting date has not been set yet, but it is coming up in the middle of November. There, I'll be able to meet everyone and find out the rest of the details.

I am so excited to get started on this incredible journey and I honestly cannot wait to share with you all!

أراك في مابعد
(That says see you soon, I hope...)





Construction in Tangier:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151544724591518.555089.7182276517&type=1

Campus Intro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuvTXFgohik

The city of Tangier:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=032Jran7p1w

No comments:

Post a Comment